Wednesday, April 20, 2011

crochet Love!!!

 I've been having so much fun learning to crochet.  I don't want to do little afghans and while yes i am working on a granny square throw it's tedious and boring...this is more my speed...flowers...

There are alot of great books at the library but my husband just got me this book from amazon.


It's seriously addicting and I spent all night making a poppy...something went wrong though....  poor poppy.  It would look better if i had woven in the ends etc but i just cut my losses so to speak...

I'm not sure what I'll do with these flowers but I'm thinking it's a great accent to a quilt or a piece of clothing or hats....who knows...

Also I have to give a shout out to a lady that did a treasury list on Etsy featuring my item http://www.etsy.com/treasury/4dae3752433b8eefd10cbec6/in-remembrance-of-those-lost

my aqua cozy was featured and in turn I think someone saw my brown and green quilt and I sold it.  Now i only have one original quilt left in my store...time to get crackin and finish some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment