Sunday, February 13, 2011

rhythms

Here I am at 12:50 am on a Sunday still awake. These snow days have allowed me to sleep in and in turn stay up late where my mind gets all busy and creative.  Sleeping in I've realized I dream a lot more later in the morning.

I am working on a quilt this weekend.  I ordered a whole "lotta" pink and realized white is the best thing to tone down some really far out prints.  It's really going to be beautiful and I'm excited to be making it.  

The main thing I've been pondering lately is my life and what i'm going to be when i grow up.  I got my SSI info the other day and that is really depressing.  Not having money (of my own) is depressing.  Having my stay at home status be such an issue in my marriage is depressing (and more than a little frustrating).  I am making quilts to try to get a little spending money for myself.  This in no way can support me and I know this.  But I want to do something that I love and I want to get out of the house.

But this is why i do it...and i'll never regret it...not once...

No comments:

Post a Comment