Monday, February 28, 2011

funky brady bunch quilt

 There's a story of man named brady...yeah i don't want to do that.  But I made a really cute quilt in the last few weeks.  It's a twin sized quilt and yes I did the classic meandering quilt pattern.  Michael Miller Brady Bunch fabrics were very bright and colorful...had to frame it with white...no other way around that one.  It's about the biggest quilt I can handle on my little machine.  See the random placement of the blocks?  Well it's by putting them in order...i know it's odd to talk about you want people to just think you pull the fabric out of a bag...but i have to plan random or it'll look very confusing.
And the back...not a pieced modern looking quilt back..just a back...and wow...how i love cotton batting.

This week is a busy one over here.  We have my daddy's birthday this weekend (and officially tomorrow) and enrolling my baby in prek. Wow...hopefully they'll overlook the fact that he is still not potty trained.

No comments:

Post a Comment