Monday, December 6, 2010

Lulled

 



It's monday morning and i still have a quilt to finish not to mention several little gifts I need to finish up. I am feeling kinda run down. I'm sure alot of it has to do with not eating too well lately. Every day i start with my "menu" and eating super healthy. Then it goes south. Add to that the fact that I can't run or work out like i want to and i am in an anti-zone.

I had a great meeting with my mops friends and it was great but while i was sitting there i started getting sick. I feel like i could throw up any moment. My tongue is super sensitive and i feel nauseated. So i was already planning my flu shot today. I either waited too long and have the flu or our "plans" might have been overruled by the big guy. The tech gave me the preservative free shot just in case.

so stay tuned i'm either in for a terrible time with a flu or we have alot of plans to make over here. Someone even asked me at Mops if I was done and I said emphatically "NO!" I should not say those things.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment