Sunday, December 26, 2010

burned broccoli....go away

I gotta get back to sewing soon!  There's been a lot of Christmas sewing around here.  I made some aprons and some coffee cozy's for family and not to mention some sewing for my precious niece.

Christmas morning we woke up and opened presents I got two quilting books that I think I will make some stuff from.






while I was opening presents I had my microwave timer set because my oven is possessed.  I didn't hear a beeping noise over all the other noises going on in the house.  So the awesome smell of broccoli and garlic turned into what was called a stink.  When my son said this i ran to the oven and saw the carnage.  

What was worse the smell of burnt broccoli and garlic or the smell of garlic on my fingers from slicing it that morning...smelling garlic on your hands is only okay  if there is good food to be had.  I will be buying some broccoli later to make it ...again and stand guard over my oven while it sizzles.  

I hope everyone had a merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment