Monday, July 25, 2011

finishes....









Since my last post was about unfinished things.  I thought I would focus on what I finished last week.

I'm debating on whether to list the quilt in the store.  My friend's brother was seriously injured in Afghanistan.  He is a triple amputee and they are having a benefit for him on August 6th.  I am donating something, but I'm unsure exactly which quilt.

The doily is for sale.  I'm testing the waters trying to see if it sells.   I will probably end up giving it away but if I could sell it, it would be a more profitable craft than quilting.

I am making another Twin sized quilt for my friend.  Holy Cow this fabric is beautiful.  We are going with Amy Butler Soul Blossoms.  Here's the yummy surprise I got in the mail today!


In other news I entered my quilt in the Riley Blake contest.  http://www.rileyblakedesigns.com/cutting-corners/contest/

Please go vote for my quilt.  A cruise would be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment