Tuesday, October 11, 2011

If it's not one thing its another.

I'm thankful for all those things but we have been battling sickness over here the last two weeks.  My youngest son has not been sick very much in his life so we have been having a lot of "firsts."  Pink Eye and now stomach bugs.



This one has become VERY creative.  His teachers can't get him to stop drawing on things.  I have honestly never sat down and colored or drew with him until this year because he couldn't sit still.  He is already skipping ahead and connecting sounds with letters but let me say that his teachers have to be saints.  Some days I push him out the door and sigh with relief.  Grumpy is his nickname at school and home.  He eats breakfast, gets tons of sleep...so who knows.  


My oldest son got an evaluation for speech therapy.  I'm very happy about this.  Being in a grade older than his age he's automatically the baby in how he acts but speech will just help him in alot of ways I think.  He's modeling his newsboy hat I made him.  With the sickies, there's been lots of crocheting in the evenings.  


Yes there are towels under my granny square but i was blocking it best I could after finishing it.  It's  a big square and I should have stopped and made something else out of it...I thought about sewing it together and making it a shrug but i had a certain member of the family laugh about it.   Maybe a huge pillow? I dunno.  

No comments:

Post a Comment