Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Remember me?

I've been on a blogging break.  There are a whole whole lot of changes going on around here.  I get used to an idea then it gets switched up.  My baby turned 4 this month and starts school in 2 days.  



I went to Jo-Ann's last week and picked up the stuff to make a nap mat for him.  I stayed up all night making it and I'm so glad I spent the time doing this.  It's just so much nicer than a towel.  We met the teacher and I took his school supplies up to his school across the river and then this afternoon I got a call that they are having a Pre K class at my son's school right by our house..  "uh yeah"  "of course"  was my answer.  

So now my boys can start going to the same school and the little one can get used to our smaller home school instead of the big school across town.  I'm excited.

My oldest started 2nd grade this week and he was super excited and so funny how he wants to wear certain clothes now.

In crafting news, family reunion brought me several orders of the monkey hat...

And school will come at a great time to layer baste and quilt this quilt that I've been working on for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment