Tuesday, November 23, 2010

any way you slice it quilt

take 1
take 2

This is the quilt made with Riley Blake All Star 2. I came up with this block using my new quilt design wizard program. I wish i had the EQ but I was cheap. It's helped me see outside my norm. While I can't be totally experimental with the program it's a great starting point. This block is a double 4 patch. I arranged it so many times on my design board and it really made little difference. I'm super excited to quilt this one only I'm debating white thread or brown. The backing is brown. I typically like the thread to not show up too much on the back but by doing that it would really show up on the front. Should be getting rick rack tomorrow thinking of just putting it on the boarder on this one or not at all...it seems to really be a busy quilt!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment